DIY Holiday Wreaths with Petals by Tara Liany
diy | 2017-12-02 02:49:25
Holiday wreaths in Indonesia are so hard to find, especially you are trying to find a chic rustic wreath filled with REAL leaves. That’s why we invited Tara Liany, founder and florist of PETALS BY TARA LIANY, to create this modern wreath DIY that uses seasonal leaves so you can create your own too!
The wreaths were paired with the Tyaga Goods’ TABUNG to deck the wreaths to look more contemporary. For those who personally love to fill your home with holiday décor, this blog post will definitely help your home stand out among the others! Read below to find the step-by-step guide and what you need to create the holiday wreaths.
1. Round shape floral foam / oasis
a. Eucalyptus leaves: Eucalyptus Populous Graan, Parvifolia
b. Dusty Miller
e. Kaaps Groen spray Brunia.
6. Other accessories: seeds, woods, pine cones
1. Soak in the floral foam into the water until it is fully soaked.
2. Start with each foliage and cut them to the right sizes. (as big as you want your wreath to be!)
3. Start putting in the foliage to the foam from inside out, vice versa. Note: don’t do it in random order, shape can get compromised ;)
4. Once its done, put candles centerpiece inside your wreath and your wreath is ready to use.
Get to know PETALS BY TARA LIANY:
For orders, contact through Whatsapp - +6281288540276
Get the look with the TABUNG by Tyaga Goods
Available at our Plaza Indonesia Store!
CO.LAB x URBAN QUARTER POP UP STORE