1. 20 sticks of incense sticks. Each stick is 22 cm long. Sold with or without incense holder.
2. Incense holder size: 8 x 3.5 x 2 cm.
3. Scent notes: basil, green tea, cedarwood and fougere.
4. Up to 45 minutes burning time per stick.
5. Stick is made of wood powder, coconut bark, bamboo and fragrance oil.
6. Made in Indonesia.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Item will be delivered via J&T Courier.
Our shipping fees cover the processing of your order, handling and packing your purchased items. Most items are shipped from our warehouses to arrive within 5 (five) business days of when you placed your order.
We highly take pride on the quality of all our items. Thus, we ensure the satisfaction on the items you purchased through performing quality measurements before delivery. If for any reason you would like to return this item, please inform us by sending us an e-mail at [email protected] within 5 (five) business days of when item has been delivered to your desired location.
Exposed ash can easily be blown away and you would want to throw it out before it gets scattered everywhere. The best way to clean incense residue is with dish soap and warm water. You may need to scrub a bit, but the dish soap will loosen the sticky residue and eventually remove it.
There are no reviews yet.